Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hudson - Three months

I don't know why, but I feel as though 3 months is a big deal. Perhaps it's that around this time your little newborn becomes an infant. Or maybe that it's a quarter of the way to the b-i-g 1. Maybe it's just that I like celebrating everything!!

Hudson gave me some cute pictures for his 3 month update.


His stats:

Weight - 15 pounds 5 ounces

Height - 65 centimeters

His likes/dislikes:

New this month in the like department is "the blue hole" (the Hubs removed the wood furnace so we have a hole in the ceiling covered with tarp and Hudson loves staring at it. Good thing because it probably won't get fixed right away).


He also loves listening to his baby Einstein take along tunes. And of course playing with his mouth still gets plenty of smiles, as does bunny kisses.

He still dislikes being cold after a shower, being hungry, and that's about it.


His adventures:

He experienced his first (second, third, and fourth) visit to the park. I was blown away by how much he loved it.



New changes this month:

He makes much more eye contact and definitely notices your presence more. He is getting stronger with tummy time and seems to enjoy it.


Thoughts on the month: 

He brightens up my life so much! I love spending time with him. Most days we try to get out of the house. He loves seeing new things.
 
We also finished his nursery, and I love it!



I will be going back to work next week, which will be hard. I feel so grateful that I have the opportunity to work 2 days per week with 1 day being from home. I missed working, so I feel like this is the perfect arrangement. We are hoping that the Hubs will be able to work from home the day I'm in the office. I feel incredibly lucky to have the life I have - one filled with so much love and so little stress.






Off to stare at my sleeping baby (seriously, I'm obsessed!),

B

No comments:

Post a Comment